These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Paramedical First Aid Training Limited, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, user or users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Paramedical First Aid Training Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Paramedical First Aid Training Limited and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
All content included on the website, unless uploaded by users, is the property of Paramedical First Aid Training Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Paramedical First Aid Training Limited.
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Paramedical First Aid Training Limited or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Paramedical First Aid Training Limited makes available through the website (the service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Paramedical First Aid Training Limited is under no obligation to update information on the website.
- Whilst Paramedical First Aid Training Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Paramedical First Aid Training Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
- Paramedical First Aid Training Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Paramedical First Aid Training Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Blade Medical Supplies details
Blade Medical Supplies is a division of Paramedical First Aid Training Limited.
Paramedical First Aid Training Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08985065 whose registered address is 170 Peasehill, Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 3JN and it operates the website blademedicalsupplies.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 189 5479 38.
You can contact Paramedical First Aid Training Limited by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Products we sell are described as accurately as possible.
- All product information is provided to us by our suppliers and Paramedical First Aid Training Limited will always update the websites to reflect any changes as soon as possible.
- We hold no stock at our premises. All products ordered are shipped directly to you from our suppliers.
Right to Cancel
- You have the right to cancel your order under the The Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs) which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation of The Distance Selling Regulations.
- You have the right to cancel the purchase of goods without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days. The seven day period begins on the day after you receive the goods.
- If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost. The only exceptions to this is if:
- we delivered the item to you in error
- the goods are damaged
- the goods are defective
- Goods should be returns to us as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
- Photographic evidence is required for any damaged packaging prior to you opening the packaging.
- We will endeavour to rectify any damage done by third party delivery partners, however will not be held responsible for any damage incurred. We will liaise with the delivery company to resolve any issues but this may incur additional time.
- We reserve the right to make a charge, not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods, if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
- Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- goods made to your specifications
- goods with personalisations
- goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned
- goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this website: https://blademedicalsupplies.co.uk
- We may give notice to you at either the email address or the postal address you provide to us when placing an order.
- Any notices will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any physical correspondence.
- In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
- Prices are subject to Value Added Tax (VAT) at standard rate and are exclusive of any postage/carriage charges.
- We reserve the right to vary its prices without notice to the user.
- Whilst we do our best to make sure prices are up to date and correct, sometimes errors may occur, in which case you will be contacted before your order is processed.
- In the event of an error in any pricing or description on the website, we reserve the right to cancel any orders placed for those particular items.
- We will price match on any automated external defibrillator (AED) units or accessories, identical, new products being sold by another supplier at the same time.
- We will endeavour to price match on any other products being sold via our web site.
- Price matching applies to UK mainland deliveries only.
- We may ask for proof of your quoted price. Quotes have to be evidenced in writing and Paramedical First Aid Training Limited must be able to verify the quote. Quotes which cannot be verified will not be honoured.
- We reserve the right to withdraw our price match offering at any time without written notification.
- We accept secure payments from all major credit and debit cards through PayPal. We also accept cheques and direct bank transfer, all of which will be an option on completing the checkout process.
- Orders will not be fulfilled until payment is received in full, this includes the clearance of cheques.
- Paramedical First Aid Training do not offer credit terms, however, we will consider all requests.
- Delivery charges are set during the checkout process.
- Delivery is subject to VAT at standard rate.
- We aim to deliver to UK mainland addresses in a timely fashion however we do not accept liability for any delay in delivery that is out of our control.
- Some items may have a longer lead time; 21 days for AED units and accessories. We will endeavour to expedite orders via our suppliers.
- We do not deliver outside the UK.
- Any promotions offered are at the total discretion of Paramedical First Aid Training Limited.
- Promotional codes are given to individuals, companies, existing customers or are published as part of a generic promotion.
- Promotional codes should be redeemed as part of the checkout process. Promotional codes cannot be redeemed retrospectively.
- Each promotional code is subjected to its own terms and conditions and:
- may be specific to an item
- may expire after a defined period of time
- We reserve the right to cancel promotional codes at any point
- Any suspected misuse of promotional codes could result in a referral to the police fraud office.
- Any warranties offered are direct with the manufacturer.
- All warranty claims will be directed to the manufacturer.
- We may act as an intermediary to resolve any warranty related issues.
- We offer a seven day returns policy.
- Returns will only be accepted if all items are unused, still in their original packaging and not damaged.
- All accepted returns will be honoured with an exchange or refund.
- In line with the The Distance Selling Regulations unless the item is not as described all return carriage costs will be at the buyers’ expense.
- Exchanges or refunds are given once the item is received by Paramedical First Aid Training Limited and all items are confirmed as being intact and present.
If you would like to return an item to us, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the returns information.